The Procurement Department is responsible for the acquisition of Goods, Works and Services for the Agency in strict adherence to the Public Procurement Act, 2007, Extant Circulars, Manuals and Regulations on Public Procurement in the Federal Public Service.
- Plans all procurement activities of the Agency;
- Maintains and updates standing lists of registered tenders required by the Agency;
- Prepares, publishes and distributes procurement and disposal opportunities including invitations to tender, pre-qualification of tender documents and invitations for expressions of interest;
- Coordinates the collection and opening of tender documents;
- Organizes the evaluation of tenders, quotations and proposals;
- Serves as a Secretariat to the Tender, Procurement and Disposal committees.
- Implements the decisions of the Procurement, Tender and Disposal committees, and coordinates all the activities of these committees;
- Monitors contract management by user departments to ensure that the implementation of contracts is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contracts;
- Coordinates internal monitoring and evaluation of the supply chain function.
Head of Department
Mr Adebayo Wasiu
Head, Procurement Department